Skrillex & Diplo Host Massive Jack Ü 24 Hour Marathon Set
The dynamic duo of Jack Ü is back at it again, taking marathon sets and an epic party to the next level.
On the heels of a new Missy Elliot remix of “Take Ü There,” Skrillex and Diplo will be taking to the decks for a full 24 hours at an undisclosed location. Didn’t get invited to the party? No problem. Head to Jack Ü’s official site or Twitch TV’s Beatport channel today at 12PM PT to be in the front seat of all the action.
We’re impressed that the two are taking on this guerrilla project and switching off for the full 24 hours, taking after Markus Schulz’s crazy marathon DJ sets that he provides each year at Tomorrowland. Tune in from some great tracks, twerking ladies and what is sure to be 24 hours of pure debauchery.
Latest posts by Dom (see all)
- That Time When I Had a 2 Night Stand with Zeds Dead… - December 7, 2015
- Zeds Dead Celebrate New Album with 2 Night Stand Tour - October 1, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Seattle’s Decibel Festival is One of Our Favorites - August 30, 2015
- WIN TICKETS to Spor at Foundation Nightclub on 7/15! - July 14, 2015
- Why Sasquatch Festival is (Still) for “Hipsters” - June 9, 2015