The Bearded Man – Armada’s new label with absolutely no rules
I’d never seen a song categorized by the hashtag #Beard until today. It’s with great amusement that I’m happy to introduce everyone to Armada’s new label “The Bearded Man,” which boasts absolutely no rules and summarized by the catchphrase “So many good tunes, I don’t have time to shave!”
The Bearded Man
Armada’s fledgling label is for music that is “outside the box,” ranging from Electro Pop, Deep House, Chill Out and more. Y.V.E. 48 were behind the label’s first release titled “On The Road,” a sensual deep house diddy perfect for summer playlists.
Y.V.E. 48 – On The Road
Another track with star quality on The Bearded Man was Harold van Lennep’s “Liberation.” The dreamy vibes, emotional piano rift and punchy horns work together to deliver sounds not easily forgotten.
Harold Van Leenep – Liberation
Are you an aspiring producer? I recommend shooting off a demo to The Bearded Man.
Latest posts by Lauren Hruska (see all)
- Deliciously Dark Dance Music: Friday Night Lights – Halloween Edition 10/10 - September 30, 2014
- The Power of Trance - September 28, 2014
- What Are Your Top Ten Classic Trance Tracks? - September 16, 2014
- #TBT: Solarstone’s Pure Mix of We Can’t Fly - August 28, 2014
- Groove to Vestiges’ Bootleg of Kiesza’s Hideaway (Free Download) - August 11, 2014