Adrian Lux Steps Up To Ultra With Another Sublime Single
↑ Back to top
Returning his spiritual musical home of Ultra Music, where he has had a number of releases – including the massive “Teenage Crime” from a few years ago – Adrian Lux is here again with “Torn Apart”, which has just secured a release.
A lush, sprawling epic that takes in beautiful strings, melodic guitar riffs and brushes of electro and house-utilising synths, subtle chord progressions help move the track along in dreamy style. The star of the show however is the vocal, which sticks immediately in the ear and refuses to let go. With hints of reverb and echo to add effects, those female tones give Adrian Lux’s “Torn Apart” an extra level of class.
This track is out now and can be bought here.
Delivering exclusive Electronic Dance Music news on the latest top stories, tracks, events, artists and more.
- 7 hours ago
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Festival Eyewear: What Style Should You Rock? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016