AVNU Dazzles With His Debut Remix of Rozes’ “Fragile”
While the holidays are usually a time for family and friends, one of the only downsides of the nearly two-week break from reality is how busy things get at home. Commitments to family and friends often leave very little time for things that I would otherwise do daily – looking for music, blogging, and the like. However, now that break is over, school is back in session, and the routine is back, I’ve finally had the time to get to everything that I missed over the break, and this is one of the first posts that I had to do.
Hailing from Cape Town, South Africa, AVNU, or A Virtual New Universe, is a newcomer to the dance music world with very little about him out on the Internet other than his debut release, a remix of Rozes’ “Fragile.” The remix, which was released in December, is one of the better ones that I’ve heard all year, and showcases his unique take on production that blends indie dance with the soaring synth work of a genre like progressive house. AVNU has promised to release a new remix every month of the year, so keep an eye out for the up-and-comer as February rolls around.
Rozes – Fragile (AVNU Remix)
Latest posts by (see all)
- Behind The Beat: Slander - September 22, 2017
- Behind the Beat: Volac - September 18, 2017
- Justice, Dash Berlin, Malaa and More Announced for FreakNight Festival - September 14, 2017
- Behind the Beat: SR Serge and the Sullivan Room - September 8, 2017
- Lights All Night Reveals 2017 Lineup - September 5, 2017