Ollygon – Curator of Candy-Coated Twinkle-step
If you haven’t heard of Ollygon, let me introduce you. He’s an 18 year old lad from York, England named Olly who specializes in the production of “cute music“. His tunes blur the lines between Future Bass & Garage, and leave the listener craving another does of sonic sweetness. I’d compare his sound to a glazed doughnut sprinkled with crispy candied bacon…because why not.
Olly’s only been uploading material for 3 months, and he’s already attracted the attention of big names like NEUS, TheFatRat, and Gamper & Dadoni. Everything’s looking up for this kid. He’s honed in on a sound that simply makes listeners smile. Hell, it’s hard not to smile when nintendo sounding melodies are coupled with bouncy basslines and punchy beats.
Rock on Olly.
And check out his 2 new tunes below!
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015