Naxsy’s Latest Nu-Disco Single Will Make You “Get On The Floor”
It’s rare to see an emerging artist with so much experience in the dance music scene, but Naxsy has managed to accomplish that feat by accumulating over 10 years of DJing experience before taking on production. No artist has been too big and no track has been too challenging for Naxsy, who has taken on remix duties for a number of pop sensations, including David Guetta, Whitney Houston, and Notorious B.I.G. Lately, Naxsy has been venturing into groovier styles with his remixes, and his latest original, “Get On The Floor,” is a nu-disco masterpiece.
“Get On The Floor” is a dance floor anthem through and through, and the talented Frenchman uses interwoven guitar melodies and a feel-good vibe to do nothing but attract people to the dance floor. “Get On The Floor” is out now via iTunes.
Naxsy – Get On The Floor (Radio Edit)
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Festival Eyewear: What Style Should You Rock? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016